Willie Nillies GLH 250

OliverW

Legendary member
I ordered the GLH with red and blue covering! I am psyched about the build! It won't be starting until I finish my ultimate which should be done soon with the rate I am building it at.
20191228_205008.jpg

Last edited:

Turbojoe

Elite member
I'm not sure of the width of the GLH fuselage but I designed a one piece servo mount plate for the soon to be released Eaglet 250 based on the measurements from the Super Sport 250 that I have. My servo mount plate fits the same servos that Doug sells and just glues in place. It has upright supports for the pushrod sleeves too. It also accommodates micro nose wheel steering that I have designed as well. I may post files up to Thingiverse as soon as I get my Eaglet 250 kit and I know for certain they fit that fuselage properly. I'm more than willing to share the .stl files. If you need adjustments made to fit a particular fuse just let me know and I can make changes. ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU DON'T TAKE MY .STL FILES AND UPLOAD SOMEWHERE AS YOUR OWN DESIGN!

Joe

Attachments

• Eaglet 250 Servo plate.jpg
    Eaglet 250 Servo plate.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

OliverW

Legendary member
I'm not sure of the width of the GLH fuselage but I designed a one piece servo mount plate for the soon to be released Eaglet 250 based on the measurements from the Super Sport 250 that I have. My servo mount plate fits the same servos that Doug sells and just glues in place. It has upright supports for the pushrod sleeves too. It also accommodates micro nose wheel steering that I have designed as well. I may post files up to Thingiverse as soon as I get my Eaglet 250 kit and I know for certain they fit that fuselage properly. I'm more than willing to share the .stl files. If you need adjustments made to fit a particular fuse just let me know and I can make changes. ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU DON'T TAKE MY .STL FILES AND UPLOAD SOMEWHERE AS YOUR OWN DESIGN!

Joe
That looks awesome! I will ask Doug for the fuse dimensions and I can try to tweak it if it doesn't fit. That works much better than what I was planning. Thank you!

chris398mx

Master member

Joe
Looks great, I would love to have the file to use on my Hummer I bought from Willy Nillies.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I've been doing my best to get it all loaded up on Thingiverse for almost 2 hours now. Maybe Thingiverse has simply outgrown themselves as they've always been slow but now it's more like stop than slow........

Joe

NOPE You tube is still far slower... 7+ hours to upload a 400 meg video on my phone when it should take about 7 seconds on my pc.