Willy Nillies Super Sport 250

OliverW

Legendary member
Oh yeah!
20191130_110742.jpg

PoorManRC

Master member
It does not, but their covering ends up being $4 total for enough to cover the whole plane!
This is sounding PROMISING!!! 😎😃👍👍
I may start looking forward to getting one!

Since I've never built a Balsa Model - I've obviously never used Covering...
Is it tricky??

CRAP!!! I'll need an IRON. 😳 That may be the only thing that could hold me back....

OliverW

Legendary member
This is sounding PROMISING!!! 😎😃👍👍
I may start looking forward to getting one!

Since I've never built a Balsa Model - I've obviously never used Covering...
Is it tricky??

CRAP!!! I'll need an IRON. 😳 That may be the only thing that could hold me back....
You can use a clothes iron for it. It depends on the covering. If it is parklite, always buy it! Same with willy nillies covering. From what I have heard their covering is very similar.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Yep! On the dot. It actually flew like the cg was perfect. It just kept on snapping when any elevator input was put in. It just had really weird characteristics that weren't there on a tail heavy plane.
Is your elevator servo good?
Check for any slop going from the elevator servo to the elevator itself, Your control rod might be flexing, control horn might be loose, the covering hinge might not be good, etc.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Can we get some pictures straight at the sides front and back? That sounds to me like an incidence or twisted something problem. I would also be interested to hear if it does the same thing if you put a spacer under the back of the wing to give the wing more positive incidence.

Hopefully Doug @Willy Nillies or someone else will have more experience with correcting this kind of behavior too.