Solved Wing sagging

Howdy, I have a possible issue with my ft Guinea pig. Ive had the wing for about a year and a half ago from my previous Guinea pig. I’ve just rebuild the fuselage and noticed the wing is sagging, is this an issue? And if so, how do i fix this. Thanks in advance

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Howdy, I have a possible issue with my ft Guinea pig. Ive had the wing for about a year and a half ago from my previous Guinea pig. I’ve just rebuild the fuselage and noticed the wing is sagging, is this an issue? And if so, how do i fix this. Thanks in advance
Struts, i would use barbecue sticks that are thicker than a skewer. You could always build a new wing though

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
sometimes, if you use Colored Packing Tape to Cover, it will have a Softening effect on the paper, and the wing. This can lead to a Sagging of the wing.

Struts, i would use barbecue sticks that are thicker than a skewer. You could always build a new wing though
any recommandations on how to mount said struts? I built my guinea out of a different foam then foamboard wich made it a bit weaker but also lighter.