Wings simulator - Newest affordable RC plane simulator - Including edgewater

eagle4

No, I have not. Please let me know your opinion of this simulator.
It would be difficult for me to give an unbiased opinion on this simulator, as I am half of the development team.
However, a lot of people quite like it.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
...a lot of people quite like it.
I'm downloading the frame checker now, if my PC is up to the task, I'll be joining the fun.

BTW I've got an old usb controller from RF4 or some version near there, any chance it will work.

eagle4

yes your realflight controller will work. Also you can use your regular transmitter you use to fly if you can connect it to your computer via usb cable or wireless dongle. It also works with Xbox and playstation controllers.

greggl1962

I was all set to install the Wings-Sim program but Windows Defender blocked the install.... I'd feel a lot better if this did not happen. You would need to get the program digitally signed before many will install it.

hankflies03

I was all set to install the Wings-Sim program but Windows Defender blocked the install.... I'd feel a lot better if this did not happen. You would need to get the program digitally signed before many will install it.
Same thing happened to me. I knew it’s legit so I just told windows to continue and download. It’s a ton of fun and works great.

stratos

You know this "digitally signed" thing is a nearly racket and does not prove the software is safe or not. A developer pays for that (pays the racketeer), but anyone can pay and get something digitally signed.

If you are downloading from a trusted source (which I think would include Steam), then having it "digitally signed" is doing nothing for you.

If you are downloading something from a random site, then .... well ... just don't do that.

But I agree w/ you. Having Windows defender throw up a warning will scare people off ...

Cesoil

Have you checked out Wings yet? fly with your friends over 4 large, detailed environments. Up to 16 player multiplayer, free flight and racing, LOS and FPV.

www.wings-sim.com

If you are bored with this simulator, you can try your luck on the website playing popular gambling games!
A few years ago, I was into this kind of simulation. By the way, does it still work?

Last edited: