Winter Build 2019-2020: Top Flite P-51 (0.60 size)

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
Just seeing this and sadly, no, no new updates. I shot a video for DuBro a few weeks ago that involved using the Mustang as a demonstration of a piece of hardware and even after handling the model for that short amount of time I did develop a few small bumps on my arms. It continues to gather dust but I will come back to it eventually.

Need to get yourself a bunny-suit and gas-mask setup just to work on it? Sorry this model is giving you so much trouble man, it's an awesome project.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Probably just a sweatshirt and my mask will do but as mentioned previously, it's more than just the PPE. The CLEANUP every time I work on it would be SO cumbersome. I've gotten an idea from some guys at SEFF to try but it's also another $350 investment in my shop. Hard pill to swallow but it's something that would do well for all future builds.

Chuppster

Probably just a sweatshirt and my mask will do but as mentioned previously, it's more than just the PPE. The CLEANUP every time I work on it would be SO cumbersome. I've gotten an idea from some guys at SEFF to try but it's also another $350 investment in my shop. Hard pill to swallow but it's something that would do well for all future builds.

Just work on it outside on breezy days. No cleanup required :ROFLMAO: