wiring avalons with dxe transmitter

Paracodespoder

Elite member
You can either use a v-tail mixer or you can use the programming cable to program them in. (The mobile device app doesn't work to well, get the pc cable.) Hope this helps you 🙂, good luck on your quest to find (and hopefully maintain 😉) flight!

Paracodespoder

Elite member
BTW, is this your first plane? Or have you flown, and if so, what have you flown? If this is your first plane, I would recommend starting with an easier plane to fly, this one is a little fast for a beginner. Tiny trainer, old fogey, simple Storch, simple scout, mini scout or even the simple cub would be a better place to start.

jross

BTW, is this your first plane? Or have you flown, and if so, what have you flown? If this is your first plane, I would recommend starting with an easier plane to fly, this one is a little fast for a beginner. Tiny trainer, old fogey, simple Storch, simple scout, mini scout or even the simple cub would be a better place to start.
Agreed. As a newbie, I'm so glad I started with the Tiny Trainer. Lots of time to react and a better chance at success.

Berekiah

How can I wire the FT Goblin which has avalons using a dxe transmitter?

I've done it on the DXE mobile app and bluetooth connector for a Hobby King Teksumo use the Spektrum AR410 receiver. Similar to what you need for the FT Goblin. The way I did this was plug in the two elevon's just after the esc and then when you setup the model in the app make sure to pick the Wing Type Elevon A or B. Depending on how they are plugged in will determine if A or B is what you need. Easiest to just plug them in and if they are not working the right way switch it in the App. Hope this helps.