Woohoo! Attack of the minis!!

basslord1124

Master member
So at the end of this week, my wife and I have been asked to dogsit for my wife's aunt while they go out of town. Dog is like a lab mix...huge, super sweet, and kinda timid. Kinda like a big baby. Which he'll get lots of love from us.

Well my wife's aunts backyard is a pretty decent little flying area...enclosed by trees. Not huge, but should work fine for my some of my mini collection. So this would give me a chance to tweak and fix any issues I have with the Mini Scout and Long EZ, all just by stepping outside their backdoor. I just hope the weather behaves. We'll be there for 3-4 days.

Hyper46havoc

So at the end of this week, my wife and I have been asked to dogsit for my wife's aunt while they go out of town. Dog is like a lab mix...huge, super sweet, and kinda timid. Kinda like a big baby. Which he'll get lots of love from us.

Well my wife's aunts backyard is a pretty decent little flying area...enclosed by trees. Not huge, but should work fine for my some of my mini collection. So this would give me a chance to tweak and fix any issues I have with the Mini Scout and Long EZ, all just by stepping outside their backdoor. I just hope the weather behaves. We'll be there for 3-4 days.
Living the dream

basslord1124

Master member
Well checking the current weather situation I may not be so lucky. Snow and rain through Saturday. Supposed to be sunny on Sunday but winds will be over 10mph. Think we may be staying Monday too which looks to be the best day weather wise.

I'm still gonna bring my stuff, and hope for the best. If no flights I can at least work on what needs worked on.

basslord1124

Master member
Well mother nature had no intentions for me to fly any during this break. 1st day was snow, 2nd day was rain and thunderstorms, and 3rd day was what you see in the pictures. Their backyard goes to the treeline which would be the flying area. But part of that is under water. Should pick up some RC boats for circumstances like this.

0310190902.jpg

0310190858c.jpg

0310190854a.jpg

Oh well, I did at least manage to fix the planes I was wanting to fix.

Attachments

• 0310190855a.jpg
    0310190855a.jpg
    9.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 0310190902a.jpg
    0310190902a.jpg
    9 MB · Views: 0