World's Largest Foamy!?

Telco_924

A friend of mine was wanting to build something a little out of the normal - so this is what he came up with. Still in the building process, so I thought I would give you all a preview!

large foam cub.jpg

Here is his latest video of the build

Last edited:

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Man that's big! What's to powerplant going to be . . it got to be electric in keeping with foamies :applause:

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
I love that the guy is carrying around his gin and tonic...sounds like he had a few before the filming started too lol.

Telco_924

Looks like the builder and mastermind behind the project has joined the flitetest forum!!! Abby Normal has put alot of thought into this build - and I cant wait for the maiden flight! I have help a little bit on the build - but the video's and picture's do not do this thing any justice!

Man that's big! What's to powerplant going to be . . it got to be electric in keeping with foamies :applause:

For the powerplant it sounds like it will be some kind of gas powered engine. But he has also talked electric too, will be interesting to see what he does!

Klonas

WOW. Looks so cool.... It will need a real airport to take off :applause:
This will require some power! What is the planned weight for it?

Abby Normal

Mentor
WOW. Looks so cool.... It will need a real airport to take off :applause:
This will require some power! What is the planned weight for it?
We hope to keep this thing as light as possible around 55 lbs ;o)
Foamys don't always have to be electric....We have many choices but for now watch this foamy of mine with a Satio 180 on it!
http://www.youtube.com/user/7452#p/u/53/8urtnv2Xx-4

Last edited:

Abby Normal

Mentor
Exactly, if your driving around and see a Power Wheels Jeep up on cinderblocks close to a dark alley....you then know Team Abby was there!