Wow this thing goes! Is anyone interested?

Dr. Looping Looie

Elite member
So, i made one of my many scratch builds, tried to recreate my first plane ever, but with an F-pack and this happened:
IMAG0378.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

Its Just a few pieces smahed together, but WOW this thing flew! Super smooth and locked in, and also safer to operate than other high speed mashines. Check that video out. Man I really need to get a small 4S battery...
So, tell me if youre interested in building one, If enough people like it, Im going to make it a project!

Dr. Looping Looie

Elite member
Ok do you think i could fly with a BR2205 with a 5x3 prop? I am unfamiliar with power pack F combos.
I dont know, Im not familiar with thith motor or prop, but I think there are calculators on the Internet. But I can surely say that its going to fly, I Just dont know how fast/efficient.

kdobson83

Looks kinda similar to this -
Box_Easy_1000_i.jpg

I built this last year with an arrow shaft added to the spar, with a 2204, 5x4x3 prop on 3s and it's a rocket. Flys very locked in for it's smaller size and has power for days. Tried 4s but my esc couldn't handle it, airflow to the electronics was low and it would over heat and shut off on me. Very easy build tho.

Dr. Looping Looie

Elite member
Looks kinda similar to this -
View attachment 122404
I built this last year with an arrow shaft added to the spar, with a 2204, 5x4x3 prop on 3s and it's a rocket. Flys very locked in for it's smaller size and has power for days. Tried 4s but my esc couldn't handle it, airflow to the electronics was low and it would over heat and shut off on me. Very easy build tho.
Its almost the same shape, but mine is a little smaller (80cm vs 100cm wingspan) and builds a little different.

JTarmstr

Elite member
A brand new case of foamboard arrived at my dollar store and I bought half the case. Any updates? plans?

Dr. Looping Looie

Elite member
Late, but I finally learned how to make plans!!!!!! EPIC!!!!
It took me about 3hours, the same time it took to build the entire plane from scratch. Please tell me if the plans work for you. Sadly, I still dont know how to do tiled plans, it would be awesome if someone could tile them for me.

Attachments

• ET800Speed1.pdf
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ET800Speed2.pdf
    1.5 KB · Views: 0