Wright Fyer Project

AaronM

Hi Josh,

I've been always a fan of your youtube channel. You always say to tell you what our challenge for your next project, well I was thinking if you can make a Wright Flyer using the GWS slow stick wings. I saw one video in youtube who made this but it's not very helpful with measurements and the whole build procedure. I've always wanted to make one but I have limited funds to experiment around. Thanks for being around. Keep making fun airplane videos. Aaron

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Careful with your spelling mate. If Josh and the boys see it written Wright Fryer I am sure we will see some strange method to make french fries and or fish mid flight with something like their flying toaster and microwaves.

But seriously I think a foamie wright flyer with all the wires and stanchions in the wings would make a sweet "upper end" build kit for advanced builders if they add enough details. You could also challenge one of the better builders here to do it as well. I know someone who is just completing an acrobatic bi plane that will be needing a new project here shortly after Flight Fest.