Wrinkled Wings

BigRich

ANY ONE KNOW WHY AND OR HOW DOES YOUR PLANES LOOKS GREAT AND THEN HE NEXT DAY THE WINGS ARE ALL WRINKLED AND THEY HAVE NOT FELL JUST LEFT ON MY TABLE THIS HAPPEN OVER NIGHT i AM TOTALLY BUMMED.rICH

BigRich

no this happened over nite I worked on it an left it on my bench and went to bed caught uo to find it wrinkled
WIN_20230325_21_26_55_Scan.jpg
WIN_20230325_21_26_55_Scan.jpg
WIN_20230325_21_26_32_Scan.jpg

Foamforce

I get wrinkles like that in my wings sometimes when I push just a little too hard on them when I hold them together for gluing. I know you said it happened over night, but maybe it happened during construction and you didn’t notice. Either way, it doesn't feel good. The good news is that after a couple minor crashes, it will blend right in. 🙂

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Blame it on the cat. Or better yet, the neighbor's cat. That bottom pic has a definite cat print on it.

BigRich

I get wrinkles like that in my wings sometimes when I push just a little too hard on them when I hold them together for gluing. I know you said it happened over night, but maybe it happened during construction and you didn’t notice. Either way, it doesn't feel good. The good news is that after a couple minor crashes, it will blend right in. 🙂
Well I took spakling an filled the cracks sanded took the curse out of it then Minwaxed the whole thing came out ok Rich