X-29 Build - Swept forward in the fun

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
Oh you'll love the X-29! Andres did a great job, and mine was quite fast enough even on a 4S 70mm....you'll be screamin' on 6S! Just make sure you triple-check the CG, and don't be afraid to go a hair nose-heavy. When balanced right, it's a VERY stable jet.

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Oh you'll love the X-29! Andres did a great job, and mine was quite fast enough even on a 4S 70mm....you'll be screamin' on 6S! Just make sure you triple-check the CG, and don't be afraid to go a hair nose-heavy. When balanced right, it's a VERY stable jet.
The FMS EDF has a spec of 2.25kg of thrust on 6S .... Rubs hands with glee!!!!

Tonero311

I have a 70mm 12blade EDF on its way for this..... running it on 6S so I'm hoping for some super performance xxxx

I have my eye on one of those units. Planning on getting this as a personal birthday or Xmas present to myself😂. Hoping to be able to start building and flying different jets for next summer.
The build will not be a problem. The ability to keep it in the air and land in one piece I am lacking.
Looking forward to see what you can make this set up do.

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Delivery !!!!
Even on 4S I'm struggling to hold this at full power! 393 watts 29 Amps on a half charged 4S.
IMG_20190705_181920811.jpg

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
And that's where we are stopping this evening... I stuck the saddle piece pointing the wrong direction ☹️☹️☹️
Tomorrow I will print out the plans for a replacement section and cut one by hand.
Was going so well too! Oh well, these things are sent to try us!!!
IMG_20190708_213550138.jpg