X-Racer X01 3D Printed Quadcopter Frame

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice review TJ. You clean up well. :D Was it Miss Jen that guided you or the clean cut gentlemen's club that leads FT and RR?

That thing is surprisingly resilient.

Things I learned from watching this review. 1st.... Make sure Stefan is not in the background gassin you up and egging you on if you happen to be testing one of my ideas. 2nd Make sure to stop you after the initial flight test cause you be doin them mythbuster like tests to see just how well the product holds up to stated parameters or if it was in fact a myth :p

Nice job bud it was different from the Josh's (es) but still a good review in true Flite test fashion.

Haha I want to let people know just how far they can push the product without having to find out themselves :D

And thanks for the kind words. Definitely a learning curve with doing my own videos like this but I do think it is going in the right direction. I have the equipment for it, now just to fine tune everything together.

PilotSam

Judge me by my age?
Awesome job! It's not very often that people actually do durability testing, so thanks for doing that. Seems like a pretty sold frame. I'm surprised it survived that 100ft drop but not the throw on pavement. That was a pretty hard throw. Your videos are awesome! Keep it up ;)