X220s

bamabuggy

Did a reset two or three times change setting in betaflight to what some videos showed factory setting still no response from radio the only thing that changed was on the receiver page where it shows the different colors and different channels the colors came back but no response from the radio the receiver on the Drone is is showing to be connecting to the on the flight controller the light was Blue originally now it's green and I blue flashing light when I'm in betaflight and I change the setting and save it the blue light flashes

FDS

Elite member
What exactly were you trying to change in the first instance?
Did you try binding the RX off the quad?
Also when you say you reset the FC did you install the complete original settings from zero or just change things until it matched someone else’s settings?
Factory settings can usually be downloaded as a complete file that you flash to the FC. That’s why we told you to pay attention to Bardwell’s video, he shows you how to back up the whole lot BEFORE you change anything.

bamabuggy

That's just it changed when what ever happened to it I plug it to betaflight and it stopped working then the green light came on whent though the video ill look at it again to see if I missed something the RX never would bind when I plug up my quad all the lights work beepers work the rx =recever lights up and blinks when I turn my radio on the light goes solid that it its not responding in any way

FDS

Elite member
So the original problem was you couldn’t bind the RX to your TX?
Did you buy this quad new from a store?
Also what RX/TX combo do you have?

bamabuggy

All I was really trying to do was to move the arm switch from the stick toggle switch that's when everything went wrong here's a pic it's kind of blurry of what the lights look like on the on the FC

Attachments

• 0318191718a.jpg
    0318191718a.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 0318191718.jpg
    0318191718.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

FDS

Elite member
The lights are not the key to the problem. What Transmitter are you using?
If it wouldn’t bind how did you fly it?
If you can’t return it you are going to be stuck.
I would suggest taking this to someone who knows what they are doing, maybe look on Facebook for local FPV fliers or groups and ask if they can help you. Somewhere you have a simple problem which you have made complicated by rushing. We all do it, that’s when actual people come in handy!
The long internet virtual screwdriver is no substitute for someone who can lay hands on it and knows their stuff.