XF VIPER - Foamboard F-16 EDF

XF VIPER - Foamboard F-16 EDF v8

Please log in to download

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
Mid7night submitted a new resource:

XF VIPER - Foamboard F-16 EDF - A foamboard F-16. Best when viewed in the air.

These are the latest (currently beta-4) plans for my F-16. For build pictures, instructions, questions and answers, please visit the forum thread here:

https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/xf-viper-foamboard-f-16-edf.54501/

If you want a cool skin, check out the Thunderbirds skin by Rasterize!: https://forum.flitetest.com/index.p...rbird-skins-for-ben-harbers-mid7night-f16.23/

Read more about this resource...

JTarmstr

Elite member
I have a surface pro 6 and a regular hp printer how can I get these files printed correctly

Open up the PDF in Adobe acrobat, select print. A pop up will appear, select *POSTER* under page size and handling then select print. This should scale your pages.

Tdugar

Open up the PDF in Adobe acrobat, select print. A pop up will appear, select *POSTER* under page size and handling then select print. This should scale your pages.
JTarmstr it's individuals like you that make people like me (noob) feel more confident I can tell you I really appreciate everyone on this forum such an awesome group of individuals. I really thank you bud.

moke

cool design and forum. I am doing Viggen scratch build as my first EDF, but this looks like my second one

Tyson York

Does anyone know if the dot indicates on the plans for the wing the center of gravity? If not, does anyone know where the center of gravity is supposed to be?

Attachments

• 20210824_064806.jpg
    20210824_064806.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 0

Tyson York

Second f16 build I put an 80mm edf in it. It is balanced and does fly. Although I have to have it at full throttle most all the time. Any ideas? I was thinking that the edf is starving for air. Is that a possibility?

Jade_Monkey07

Second f16 build I put an 80mm edf in it. It is balanced and does fly. Although I have to have it at full throttle most all the time. Any ideas? I was thinking that the edf is starving for air. Is that a possibility?
Easy test would be to toss in a cheater hole in the intake. If that doesnt do it check the exhaust size vs FSA(fan swept area) of your edf. Maybe it's not sized right.
https://www.radiocontrolinfo.com/information/rc-calculators/rc-edf-calculator/#FSA

Angiolo

I was wondering if anyone had tiled the planes for standard A4 paper? if not any suggestions on how to go about it?

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
I was wondering if anyone had tiled the planes for standard A4 paper? if not any suggestions on how to go about it?
I don’t know how to explain it well but here it is from
@Grifflyer plan index
All my plans are done in full size sheets, you can still print them with a regular household printer if you use Adobe Reader. All you have to do is open up the plans in Adobe Reader and select print. After the print window opens up there should be a section in the middle of the window labeled "Page Sizing & Handling" right below that there should be options to choose between "Size" "Poster" "Multiple" and "Booklet" You are going to want to select the "Poster" option. Next, ensure your tile scale is set to 100%, your overlap is set at 0.005 in. and that you have the "Tile only large pages" option selected. You can also select "Cut marks" which will make taping the sheets of paper together easier, but it will increase your page count from 8 to 12. Lastly, go down to the bottom of the print window and click print.
Note: If you do not have the poster option on your laptop you may need to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader. It may even be old enough that looking in the program options for updates does not work. You will have to go to Adobe website to get new version.