frat

hi everyone. ı try to bim my xm+ receiver with my taranis but receiver always has solid red and green lihgts so ı try to flash my receiver but ı always get module not responding error . how can ı fix this problem. ı tried all firmwares for xm+ like lbt or fcc but it didint work. please help me

FDS

Elite member
Are you trying to flash from a 9XD or QX7? The ports on both are different. Also which wire are you using? There’s at least one that they supply in the receivers that doesn’t work.

frat

Are you trying to flash from a 9XD or QX7? The ports on both are different. Also which wire are you using? There’s at least one that they supply in the receivers that doesn’t work.
ı try to flash with 9xd+. ı use xjt module pins.

frat

I checked another rx and all works great. It flashed so ı got which xm+ broken. has anyone an idea about how can I fix xm+ ?

Last edited:

FDS

Elite member
If it won’t take any firmware at all it should be covered by the manufacturers warranty, contact your retailer. The only exception would be if it worked before you flashed it and you bricked the receiver. If so remove the antennae and bin the receiver because they won’t refund you.
You can’t fix something that won’t flash at all.