xmas theme plane for xmas episode? :)

Dworf

One idea is to create a special episode for xmas...

One example is to create an flying "reindeer's pulling Santa Claus on his sled".

You could create this with:

Tow plane (Reindeer's) and a glider (Santa Claus on his sled) done everything with LEDs etc... so at night it looks like the real thing ;)

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Thats a real good idea! But the Problem is that you will have to fix the sled to the reindeer otherwise you would need two people each controlling either the tow plane or the glider.

BUT If you fix it you can use a red motor and screw it the nose of the front raindeer and that would be your lift created. I mean there are a lot of planes that don´t have much surface area at all but they still fly great. So it would be worth making an episode of it!

John Campbell

WOW, I love this idea... If you use a tow plane, you could have the spinner glow red at night.... or use a pusher plane. Would love to see a flying Santa... If you can make it work, go to the same store that you flew the Halloween plane and fly it around for the kids to see... Would love to see that Video...

nibnobsam

I like big leccy planes
Mentor
Thats a real good idea! But the Problem is that you will have to fix the sled to the reindeer otherwise you would need two people each controlling either the tow plane or the glider.

BUT If you fix it you can use a red motor and screw it the nose of the front raindeer and that would be your lift created. I mean there are a lot of planes that don´t have much surface area at all but they still fly great. So it would be worth making an episode of it!
Surely you need 9 tow planes :p