yaw and throttle channels left stick are linked, why ?

webdroid

After trying and trying and trying i can not find the problem, yaw and throttle are moving together when i use one from the channels, see attachments
anyone a solutions? when i look in the config from the controller display they doing fine.

Attachments

• controller off.jpg
    controller off.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
  • controller on.jpg
    controller on.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
  • channel3.jpg
    channel3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • channel4.jpg
    channel4.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0

pressalltheknobs

Posted a thousand or more times
The TX looks like a FlySky i6. The manual is password protected on their site

https://jamara-shop.com/Transmitter-FCX-6Pro-Tel-Throttle-left

but the spec reads just like it is an i6.

So that TX has 3 free mixes and two built in mixes, delta and Y-tail. It is fairly common to mix Rudder (Yaw) with Throttle to get differential thrust on a twin motor ( a "cheap" implementation is to just do one side) but it's not common to mix Throttle with the Rudder an it make little sense to do both.

Make sure you are using "plane" and not helicopter
Make sure the Mixes are clear
Make sure you do not have Delta or Y-Tail set

However if those pictures are of the TX when the problem is happening then it appears the problem is not on the TX since the channel monitor shows just the Throttle moving. More likely you have some wires crossed or some mis-configuration in the Flight Controller.

By one wire 6CH PWM I assume you mean PPM (sometimes called CPPM)? FlySky use AETR(Aileron=Roll,Elevator=Pitch,Throttle,Rudder=Yaw) channel order. To get that you work you must use the correct output from the RX. FCX seem to sell the FlySky iA6 as the "FCX-6Pro Tel" and the FlySky iA6B as "FCX6Pro Tel Sensor". Only the iA6B supports PPM out and if I remember correctly you have to configure that on the TX in the Model RX setup. You then use the CH1 slot on the iA6B to get PPM out.

If you are using the iA6/"FCX-6Pro Tel" then you will have to use plain PWM and 6 wires.

A bit more detail on your setup may help track down the problem.

webdroid

The TX looks like a FlySky i6. The manual is password protected on their site

https://jamara-shop.com/Transmitter-FCX-6Pro-Tel-Throttle-left

but the spec reads just like it is an i6.

So that TX has 3 free mixes and two built in mixes, delta and Y-tail. It is fairly common to mix Rudder (Yaw) with Throttle to get differential thrust on a twin motor ( a "cheap" implementation is to just do one side) but it's not common to mix Throttle with the Rudder an it make little sense to do both.

Make sure you are using "plane" and not helicopter
Make sure the Mixes are clear
Make sure you do not have Delta or Y-Tail set

However if those pictures are of the TX when the problem is happening then it appears the problem is not on the TX since the channel monitor shows just the Throttle moving. More likely you have some wires crossed or some mis-configuration in the Flight Controller.

By one wire 6CH PWM I assume you mean PPM (sometimes called CPPM)? FlySky use AETR(Aileron=Roll,Elevator=Pitch,Throttle,Rudder=Yaw) channel order. To get that you work you must use the correct output from the RX. FCX seem to sell the FlySky iA6 as the "FCX-6Pro Tel" and the FlySky iA6B as "FCX6Pro Tel Sensor". Only the iA6B supports PPM out and if I remember correctly you have to configure that on the TX in the Model RX setup. You then use the CH1 slot on the iA6B to get PPM out.

If you are using the iA6/"FCX-6Pro Tel" then you will have to use plain PWM and 6 wires.

A bit more detail on your setup may help track down the problem.

Yes Thats what i use PWM and 6 wires

d8veh

Elite member
I don't know about these transmitters, but it sounds like you have helicopter mode setting rather than drone/plane

webdroid

possible there is something wrong whit that naze32 dof6 board, i get from somebody a naze32 dof10 what he had lying around and that one works without a problem :)