Yes we are doing the Podcasty thing

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
On upcoming podcasts we will link to this section just like the video articles.

Just a nice way to allow people to contribute and keep the conversation going.

Andre.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Yes.

Chris is ordering an iPhone audio cable splitter.

But don't tell Fred.

razor02097

Rogue Drone Pilot
That's great news! Lately the podcasts didn't seem to be posted probably due to FliteFest? The podcasts are great to listen to while I'm at work and always get excited when a new one comes out. If some weeks that a podcast doesn't come out I usually go back and re listen to older podcasts but I've been having to do that a lot lately. Thank you to all the people that make the podcast a reality! I know it's a lot of work but I and many others really appreciate it!

I would love to be able to join in on the periscopes, but stupid Apple had to discontinue apps for IOS 6 so now with my Ipod Touch 4g, I'm stuck in the dark ages.:(

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
I would love to be able to join in on the periscopes, but stupid Apple had to discontinue apps for IOS 6 so now with my Ipod Touch 4g, I'm stuck in the dark ages.:(

You can view the periscope session off a web browser. However commenting is not available.

Grounded Gremlin

The guy that doesn't fly
Listening to the latest podcast as I type- love it guys! Can't wait to hear about the Phantom 3 from someone with RC experience. What do you guys think about the P-40N from HK?

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Listening to the latest podcast as I type- love it guys! Can't wait to hear about the Phantom 3 from someone with RC experience. What do you guys think about the P-40N from HK?

Been wanting that P-40 a lot but the exchange rate has squished that plan. But fear not something will work out in time.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
After a long time of being too busy I finally seem to have some consistantly sporadic time to get in some podcasts (a waterproof BT speaker has helped too during showers). That said, the podcasts have been much more enjoyable than I had imagined when it was brought up.

Andre, you've got excellent input and I enjoy your sensible perspectives.

Keep up the good work FT & FT family. May God bless you all for the quality work you do that impacts relationships. Life is about relationships; the rest is just details.
—Jim