Yes we are doing the Podcasty thing

Merrixs

I remember hearing an afterhours show where you guys were talking about replacement motors for the nano qx. Would you pinpoint the specific show I am thinking about, or post up a link to the web site that you were buying them from? Thanks so much.

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
Do you even scratch build, bro?

Love the After Hours content. The heads up on what is coming down the pipe, the reviews of the new stuff you got your hands on, and the exciting stories of how the flying went. All these make for pretty entertaining and informative shows. Thank you for that.

In the end, I steer away from the ARF, RTF stuff because of the scratch building affordability. Not deathly apposed to molded foam (one day I will own a Whipit and a Radian), but I feel as though scratch built planes will remain the mainstay in my hangar. I would like to hear more of your scratch building experiences and the flying stories that accompany those planes.

Be safe and stay out of trouble. Thanks again for the time and effort put into the wonderful show.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Slowly, I am coaxing Andre to the scratch building proverbial light. But then again, the Canadian $ is also pushing him that way as well.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
I do enjoy scratch building. It all depends on how I feel and what is going on.

I actually tend to scratch build more over the winter but yes Joshua is right.
Costs are sky rocketing.

So 2016 shall be interesting.

Nic's vinyl cutter is very exciting to me.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
I remember hearing an afterhours show where you guys were talking about replacement motors for the nano qx. Would you pinpoint the specific show I am thinking about, or post up a link to the web site that you were buying them from? Thanks so much.

I'll ask Wayne.

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
Nic's vinyl cutter is, indeed, very interesting. At the rate that I produce plans, that could be something I look into. I hope to see and hear more about that in the near future.