You can become a member of the FTCA!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Was just looking into actually registering for FTCA and followed a few links to see what changes have happened since I last investigated the F.A.A debacle.

Came across this on the F.A.A. site regarding the trust test..

The FAA provides education and testing content to FAA Approved Test Administrators of TRUST, who in turn provide the content to recreational flyers for free.

The TRUST is divided into two sections:
The first section provides you with the information needed to pass the test.

The second section is a series of multiple choice questions. You cannot fail the test. If you answer a question incorrectly you will be provided with information on why the answer you chose was incorrect and will be prompted to try again.

Upon completion of the TRUST you will receive a completion certificate. The certificate never expires however if you lose your certificate you will need to re-take the test and obtain a new certificate. Neither the test administrator, nor the FAA, will maintain personally identifiable information about the recreational flyer so it is not possible to re-print or re-issue your original certificate.

DO YOU HAVE ZEE PAPERZ?

Sooo... these morons want to force us to take a test they will not keep track of.. But yet insist we are digitally leashed thru RID so anyone and their brother can sneak up and attack registered pilots by gaining all of their personal information thru an app that will guide them directly to any pilot whether they are following rules or not... Just another proof that this is all CorpoAmerican driven and legally mandated profits for industry and all who simply wish to rape the public for more then they are already taking.

I also think there needs to be a section under the FTCA stating F.A.A. registration is NOT a necessity "UNLESS you fly over 250g" The way it is worded now you MUST register no matter what you fly even if you plan on giving the middle finger to the insanity and staying under 250g like many are converting to.

Still far too many contradictory rules, guidelines and laws to remotely think about taking any of this oppressive overreach seriously. Crap like that makes it sooo hard to pull the trigger no matter how much I want to support FT and what they stand for.. I am gonna do it to add to the numbers but publicly I am totally and utterly against any of this unjustified regulation as it infringes on my right to pursue happiness which is flying remote controlled toys.

If left unchecked mark my words this will evolve into another insurance type deal where you are mandated to pay out the ying yang fees, testing, licensing, and yet another separately mandated insurance beyond what the CBO's have or have planned to comply but the laws that are and will be written to favor corporate interests where our rights are totally disregarded.

All these pretty F.A.A. reps they put on social media saying the F.A.A. isn't wanting to take away our hobby have the out of blaming congress for making them do it. They are just as skevy and evil as the rest of grubment. Just look at the last interview with an F.A.A. rep and that evil grin and air of giddiness he displayed every time he mentioned fines that have been levied.

Whats next.. having to lock your transmitter in a safe when not in use. How long before search n seizure warrants are issued because some Karen had a bad day?

CappyAmeric

Elite member
Whats next.. having to lock your transmitter in a safe when not in use. How long before search n seizure warrants are issued because some Karen had a bad day?

LOL. My comment to all the "and do you have a gun lock" questions, is: "A locked gun isn't a gun."

One goal of tyranny is to make all citizens law-breakers.

Last edited:

Mr.Grinch

@FTCA Director i was checking on the store and noticed that you can only add one coupon code per order. Does that mean that we will have to place separate orders if we want to purchase each of the items that we receive coupon codes for the month? Or is there a workaround to apply more than one code?
Thanks!

Marzipan

@FTCA Director i was checking on the store and noticed that you can only add one coupon code per order. Does that mean that we will have to place separate orders if we want to purchase each of the items that we receive coupon codes for the month? Or is there a workaround to apply more than one code?
Thanks!

I would think you should be able to load multiple promos as long as they don't stack as we get more than one code for multiple products in our FTCA newsletters. that, or they make it so there is a universal code that automatically applies all promos if the qualifying products are in the cart. I'm not sure which is easier, but I've never seen the universal code before, it's always been the ability to submit multiple, as long as they don't stack.

Mr.Grinch

@FTCA Director I tried using the this months discount code at eibos and apparently the code is not valid. What is the time limit for the discounts? Last time I tried using a code on FT a day or two before the next newsletter came out and that code was invalid as well. Just trying to figure it out.

chris398mx

Master member
@FTCA Director I tried using the this months discount code at eibos and apparently the code is not valid. What is the time limit for the discounts? Last time I tried using a code on FT a day or two before the next newsletter came out and that code was invalid as well. Just trying to figure it out.

I agree @FTCA Director, could you just start putting the expiration dates right beside the coupon codes?

FTCA Director

Lee Kachner
Admin
That's something we'll need to take up with them. They give us the codes...🤔
I'll look into it. Thanks.