You know how it is SO hard to make time to scratch build with your kids?

andrew.scharhag

I love scratch building because I believe it offers the best way to create great memories, a sense of accomplishment, and a level of understanding superior to "out of the box" -Plus its less expensive most of the time :cool: And I just like building things!

Alas, it can be very difficult to find the time to scratch build with kids or even just by myself. When I have time I find myself ending up making paper airplanes. The reason for my post is that I would like to share an eBook on paper airplanes that I recently published with you guys. It is currently $9.99 on many eBook retailer sites, BUT I WANT TO MAKE IT FREE for you guys because I think it offers a great way to build memories, learn about flight, and do it all at a fraction of the cost of scratch building RC planes. I am working with BookBaby, my publisher, to make it available for free for a time period coming up SOON. I wanted to let you guys know ahead of time so anyone interested will be able to get the free copy! Let me know if you guys are interested and I will be sure to let you know when its free!

Links:
Amazon Kindle
Apple iBooks (iPad/iPhone)

Others: https://sites.google.com/site/afspaperairplanes/purchase

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
LOVE IT! Just made a paper airplane with my daughter last night. She wanted me to teach her how to make a "hard one." It was fun.

RoyBro

Mentor
I love the idea. Scratch building is a bit much for my daughter right now, but paper airplanes might be just the thing.

andrew.scharhag

Free

Hey guys! Here you go!

Follow the below link to the free download page. It will be available for a limited time. I see around 60 views so far of the post so I think I will allow around that many downloads. There is a hit tracker on the webpage so you can see if time is almost up! (The tracker measures hits and not downloads directly) Depending on demand I think I will keep the free download page up until around 100 hits maybe. All I ask is that you guys post a review of the book online! I hope you enjoy it and happy flying! :D

Link to free download page: https://sites.google.com/site/afspaperairplanes/free-download-promo-flitetestforum

tramsgar

Thanks a lot, Andrew, this is very generous of you! My kids love paper planes and I'm sure this book will be very welcome.