*You missed it*One day only! WOOT GoPro $129.00!

John Campbell

That is the Original HERO... The HERO 2 is worth the difference. See my comparison below, the HERO 2 is worth the difference. I am going to try and wirelessly stream HD video while in flight... Will let you know how it works out.

HeroComparison.jpg

Attachments

• HeroCompare.jpg
    HeroCompare.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 24

SunShine

not crazy, just stupid
That is the Original HERO... The HERO 2 is worth the difference. See my comparison below, the HERO 2 is worth the difference. I am going to try and wirelessly stream HD video while in flight... Will let you know how it works out.

how are you going to stream the HD video? are you going to use digital or analog signal(s)?

John Campbell

A Go Pro Hero 2 is the wish of life at the moment.
It is just so expensive for a student. ...

I understand... Looking at it from that point of view, I understand. In the store they were only about $50 bucks apart. I mean really, for the difference, that is crazy.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I understand... Looking at it from that point of view, I understand. In the store they were only about $50 bucks apart. I mean really, for the difference, that is crazy.

Yeah, especially in that case I´d go for a Go Pro 2 as the difference between the two is incredibly big, I think. Especially the frame rate has increased a lot which is awesome for slowmotions as seen in the original Go Pro Hero 2 video.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
I'm not sure about the wireless streaming, but many features of the HERO2 will only be available after promised upcoming firmware upgrades. Does it take beautiful pictures? YES!
(not my video, but a friend of mine)