You Tube question?

slowjo

Master member
I know a few of y'all have YT page, as Im subscribed to all I know of, I bought a run cam 2 4k camera and want to do a side by side comparison on You Tube but I cant do it, or is that done on another sight, or if you know of a cheep or free "editor" any help would be much appreciated :cool:
p.s. if anyone whats to tag their channel here go for it

Flyingshark

Master member
I use iMovie, I've heard the default Windows editor is also good. iMovie can do a splitscreen by stacking two videos on top of each other.

Flyingshark

Master member
I use it on my Mac, but there is a version for iPhone. It won’t help you much though, because you can’t do the split screen thing on it.

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
I know a few of y'all have YT page, as Im subscribed to all I know of, I bought a run cam 2 4k camera and want to do a side by side comparison on You Tube but I cant do it, or is that done on another sight, or if you know of a cheep or free "editor" any help would be much appreciated :cool:
Da Vinci resolve is great. There are a few good tutorials and it's as powerful as Adobe, but free. Some filters are only in the paid version, but most you can find similar ones with green screens on youtube.

Quinnyperks

Legendary member
I just take a video and post it

If it's ok with y'all I'd like to tag my camera. I've got an Akaso V50 Pro. If anybody's thinking about a GoPro, look for Youtube reviews of this Akaso. What I came away with is that this camera is like 96% as good as a GoPro, for a small fraction of the price. The really good reviewer is saying it's like a GoPro but built and offered in an honest way, priced as it should be and not all hyped up with market ownership - like "If that's what you want we're the only camera that has it!"

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Whats the difference between 12mp and 20mp quality wise would you really notice ?
The Akaso V50 pro retails at £120 GBP versus the Akaso EK7000 for £39 GBP, both are 4k cameras but one is 20MegP the other is 12MegP is the difference that noticeable for filming your RC planes ?
The Samsung S7 uses 12MP camera and thats pretty damn good.

Whats the difference between 12mp and 20mp quality wise would you really notice ?
The Akaso V50 pro retails at £120 GBP versus the Akaso EK7000 for £39 GBP, both are 4k cameras but one is 20MegP the other is 12MegP is the difference that noticeable for filming your RC planes ?
I'm trying to find the camera reviewer I enjoyed most...
Anyway there really are some excellent comparisons on YT. I think you can find comparisons of those two specifically.

I really think it's this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/c/RedskullProduction/search?query=akaso