You Tube question?

Thanks Monty you may have swayed my decision from a Mobius to an Akaso Brave 6 (y);)
There's a lot of choices - Think about it and compare, they're like $10-$20 for each step up. In one of his vids this V50 Pro turned out better than the next most expensive one... Whichever one you choose you're gonna live with for a while. :)

Hoomi

Master member
I use Cyberlink Powerdirector 15.0, but so far, I have not found how to do a split-screen side-by-side of two videos, or a frame within the frame. I like the interface and the editing power of it, though. It wasn't cheap when I bought it, but I've been very happy with it.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I use VSDC free video editor. It has MOST of the features of pro level paid programs. Its just a little weaker when ripping finished videos as you cant utilize all your systems resources or even allocate them like other programs. I cheat it by simply going to task manager and setting a high priority so there are less interrupts.

I haven't put the effort into editing a video in a while though as for over three years now hardly any traffic gets counted by you tube for accounts that don't allow ads. Which is why they are now forcing ads on all videos and THEY get the money from advertisers whether you monetize or not. Kinda why the F.A.A. wrote the new laws to say ANY video posted on you tube requires a part 107 because in the near future they will ALL support the furtherance of you tubes business.

For a long time I tested this out by watching my own videos every where I went on different systems... watch counts only went up by a few points for over 100 views on different places. There fore no watchers no promotion by the algorithm. Its become a HUGE scam. for monetized channels they don't take into account subscribers watching which is also why you see FT asking all the time to subscribe as most of their views are not done by subscribers. They are but if your not logged into you tube when you watch it the metrics get skewed in you tubes favor.. Just another big biz scam imo