Your FPV Favorites

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Trappy's and David's and even Chad's FPV videos are nice to show to non-RC interested people. They are fun to watch even if you don't give a crap about RC! (Though looking forward to FPV is what keeps me hooked)

Pecanpatch

I'm having a Ball with my Nitro FPV plane......... even tho all I heard was negative..... yea whatever....
18 minutes flying time.... and she gets lighter as she goes ;)

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
The Utah one is nice as well!

Reminds me of the ones trappy made so far. All that mountain surfing is awesome and just watching it gives you adrenalin shocks!

ananas1301

I just the quality of the Go Pro!

ilovefpv, your vid a the perfectt example that you can practically strap the gopro on any plane and have a good video.

Kev.au

ananas1301

Kev.au!

Absolutely awesome videos! Especially the ones with the clouds and the snow.
Actually all of them! This is exactly why I am building I Tricopter. To get into FPV.
Who knows what the future holds. Maybe I´ll even go that far that I´ll have a Dragonlink Setup.

You made me have a few favourite videos now! Thanks for posting them :)

Airwolf

My favorite FPV video:
it's one of the first I've seen too...

This one always makes me laugh:

This one is pretty impressive:

And oh, check out this teaser of the video from the muscle car event I organized this year:
Full video is coming soon (hopefully). I obviously like it because it connects my both hobbies (RC flying and muscle cars).

All I can say is that..... Well, I guess I just cant say anything.....speachless.
Thanks all for the inspiration and making my day.