• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New profile posts

Hey mike!

Stefan here from FT! had a few questions about your redbull air race competition plane and stuff! Could you email me at stefan@flitetest.com and we can go from there my friend! Just reference me with you name when you email!

Thanks!
Blessings,
Stefan
Hey Mclags!

Stefan here from flite test!

Had a few questions about your build and plane for the Redbull air race competition! Could you email me at stefan@flitetest.com and then we can chat further on everything! Looking forward to it bud! Just let me know your name for reference when you email me!

Blessings,
Stefan
What up Damo!

Stefan here!

I had a few questions about your redbull air race competition plane and some updates for ya... could you send me an email to Stefan@flitetest.com and we can chat through everything there! Looking forward to chatting! Just let me know your name when you email me etc for reference! ha
Blessings,
Stefan
@Balu yeah my Nieuport one, seems like it been forever since any comments and then my two plane build post is finally getting comments again, and the Christmas Show Idea has gone dead silent.
Userofmuchtape&glue
Userofmuchtape&glue
Yeah I am pretty sure we can all see your posts, but often people won't comment on threads not relevant to them and then the threads just get overtaken by newer ones with more recent posts. Its not just you, many people don't get frequent replies to all of their threads. God bless
Austin, not sure what is going on, it's like no one can see my posts for a few days, just thought to ask and check around.
Balu
Balu
Hey CatholicFlyer, what posts are you talking about? Here on the forum? Any examples?
It was great meeting up with you at Oshkosh. I felt bad for not introducing myself to the other guys. You looked a little worn out, but I hope that was just temporary. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I always feel bad about taking up your time, but you're always so cordial and gracious. Thank you!
Well, that weekend went so quickly. Payday tomorrow and I'm itching to be able to order some more bits. Obsessed, me???
Not sure who "sheppard" is but he posted to 5 different threads is a 10 minute period the other night... and every single post was a cut and paste of someone elses' previous post in each thread... nothing original. I remembereded the question about needle timing and sewing machine use... it was verbatim a post by "ram" back on page one so elected not to respond. Wanting hits on his website?
jhitesma
jhitesma
I noticed his postings seemed suspicious. Felt like trying to be helpful anyway just in case :D
I Live on a farm and able to fly my former planes before the foam wings broke, I flew the P-51 and Spitfire that you started and your buddy threw in the air for you. Loved those planes. Now, just getting back into the hobby, on a limited budget due to extreme illness that has me on disability, so can't afford the expensive electronics, but would love to fly again, trying to build some homemade planes out of cardboard
one idea for the big box plane I am trying to develop, I want to put three rubber band engines on it, to tighten and spin each rod that spins prop, take old school clock making, how the sprockets touch each other and work off each other, use the same thinking to make a rubber band tri-engine work.