FF15 Question Thread

krinaman

With the seemingly endless rain for the last few weeks and the forecast of rain everyday till Thursday 7/9 what kind of condition is the property in? Are we even going to be able to drive across it or are we just going to make ruts and turn their property into a muddy mess.

Jippz

That's awesome. My son and I were two tents down from you last year. It was cool to see it come together. Got any BIG plans for this year? Pun intended.

We decided this year to just enjoy the event and not spend all of our time building. We are bringing 2 other guys this time and lots of planes and multirotors between us all. We also knew a lot of people would probably end up building huge stuff this year (we are just the trend setters lol) so we will just sit back and watch.

ScottyWarpNine

Mostly Harmless
With the seemingly endless rain for the last few weeks and the forecast of rain everyday till Thursday 7/9 what kind of condition is the property in? Are we even going to be able to drive across it or are we just going to make ruts and turn their property into a muddy mess.

This is the 7th wettest June in Ohio since the dawn of time. Or since they started documenting such things.

IFlyRCstuff

Flyer Of Many Things
The voluteering process takes alittle while to be approved, and thus awhile to be confirmed (as in no immediate email) right?

Knight Owl

will the hitec stand be selling slt compatible recievers??
or anywhere else selling tactic/slt

I happen to have a never-used Tactic TR624 SLT Rx that I plan to sell at my campsite garage sale, among many other nice things! ;) I pulled it from a new Tx-R model.

AirTrafficJO

Does anyone know if the new T-shirt design will be available for purchase at Flite Fest? gremlin.jpg

AirTrafficJO

Is there anyone that would be willing to buddy box with my 7 year old son (with our planes) to help him learn? I am not the best instructor and I think he would listen to a stranger better than he listens to me lol. I have tried and I think he gets too nervous with me.

allenajs

Is there anyone that would be willing to buddy box with my 7 year old son (with our planes) to help him learn? I am not the best instructor and I think he would listen to a stranger better than he listens to me lol. I have tried and I think he gets too nervous with me.

Geee...that's a tough request. I don't think you'll get more than 200 people to volunteer for that. :p

Pretty sure that's the entire reason and concept for FliteFest and FliteTest in general. They/we/them/us/all can help out and your son will get plenty of flite time.

Only a couple more days! ................

Knight Owl

Geee...that's a tough request. I don't think you'll get more than 200 people to volunteer for that. :p

Pretty sure that's the entire reason and concept for FliteFest and FliteTest in general. They/we/them/us/all can help out and your son will get plenty of flite time.

Without a doubt! :) And I know exactly how a 7 y/o son can be with this. My boy is 9, and can fly a small trainer by himself now, but is still more nervous around me than others.

AirTrafficJO

Thanks for the replies guys. That is why I love this community so much. Where are you located Knight Owl? I am in North Ridgeville.

Knight Owl

Thanks for the replies guys. That is why I love this community so much. Where are you located Knight Owl? I am in North Ridgeville.

I'm in the Sandusky/Huron area. A friend and I will be camping (for the 1st time ever!) at FF this year, in an old borrowed RV. Last year we just drove there and back one day, but the people and environment were so great, we wanted to take in more of the experience this year. Hope to see you there!

Rigmasterk

Have't seen this addressed anywhere yet but are people allowed to bring small minibikes and/golf carts to scoot around on (slow and safe of course)? Didn't get a chance to make it last year, but I frequently attend SEFF and Nall where it seems to be a neccesity if you don't want to walk 10 miles a day. I know this event isn't the size of those two events but trying to determine if its even worth bringing since it is on my standard event packing list. Most of the time I still walk everywhere anyways, but just wanted to ask so I'm not "that guy".