Flite Fest 2014: Bringing it for sale

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Ok, Here is a preliminary list for me. If there is interest I'll bring, but if not there is more room in the car to bring more things to fly.

PZ Corsair fuselage with rudder and H-stab. Wing is broken and I never replaced it. Also needs a new cowl that you can pick up cheap from park flyer plastics. Also needs a motor mount. http://www.horizonhobby.com/products/f4u-corsair-rtf-PKZ4600#t4 Looks like you can still get parts. I still have the wing but its in two pieces and the fibrglass spar is broken so I would recommend just a new wing. No electronics. $15

I am willing to part with my Art Chester Goon. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1615435&pp=50&highlight=art+chester+goon No motor/ESC/Rx. Has servos for ailerons, rudder, elevator. This plane MUST be launched with a bungee. Its super fast and lands hot. I never did fly it on 4S even though it would handle it. $50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdO6mj7NfXk
My bungee launcher: http://flitetest.com/articles/bungee-launcher

Gremlo

I'm bringing Electronics, no aircraft

here is the list:

4xDT750.................................... $10 ea or $35 for 4

4XRCtimer 930KV **Brand new** $15 ea $55 for 4

4x Redbrick ESC 30A $5 ea

1x 24g 1700KV HK motor *NEW* $5

ijason

T8fg

Hi i cant wait to be at flight fest. I will bring a futaba t8fg supper to sell, i want to buy the 14sg :)

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
I was thinking of printing out som full-size plans just to have in case anyone wants them. I started a request thread but I was thinking others may just impulse buy:)

So, would it be worth bringing like... x20 9g servos to sell super cheap? Because I know *I* would probably use some in a build or for repairs, and surely others would need a servo here an there.

But then again, maybe everybody and their dog will be selling servos. :D

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
If you're not hurting for cargo space, what's the harm? You sell them, great -- money for the next build. You don't, great -- parts for the next build . . .

. . . but better to have to sell/share than to not have then someone has to wait to go home before they can build/fly.

Personally I build/buy/fly planes I like and like the planes I build/buy/fly, but if I get "materials+" back from an airframe, *most* of the planes I'm bringing I'm holding lightly too. If someone makes a fair offer, I might have one less plane to carry home, and one more to build after I get back. (This being said, the only offers I've ever recieved were for my v-tail quad -- I fly my planes and generally, it shows).

earthsciteach

So, would it be worth bringing like... x20 9g servos to sell super cheap? Because I know *I* would probably use some in a build or for repairs, and surely others would need a servo here an there.

But then again, maybe everybody and their dog will be selling servos. :D
I'll probably strip a few while there!

Road Kill

I'm bringing a T-Rex 550e Pro DFC w/ Bavarian Demon 3SX, plus spares & batteries. Perfect condition, built by Esprit Model.

If someone WANTS a Jet Tiger(airframe only), I'll sell mine for cheap. PM me and I'll bring it, otherwise, its more about cargo space. But I'll be bringing extra LED's, and maybe a couple of extra motors. Some EZ-Links, control horns, other build stuff that ordered a little extra of.

Trimax

I will have 2 of each of my mini frames to sell Diamond Back, Warlock, Scorpion I may have a BNF Scorpion to sell also

earthsciteach

I'll be bringing a thrust-vestoring F-16 (from Banana Hobby) to sell for a friend. Its never been flown. The elevators have been modified because the kid that started building it glued the flying tail into place.

Techno

Sunny Day Park Flyer
I'm looking for an Icon A5 (big or small) to buy. If anyone is willing to sell one of those, I'm interested. (I don't care if it has flown or crashed, so long as it flies well and looks relatively intact.)

brettp2004

I have a Turnigy 9X with FrSky module that I need receivers for. If anyone has any FrSky receivers they want to sell I'd be interested! Or a Taranis...