Flite Fest 2024 Official Volunteer Thread

FT_Eddie

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Hey, friend's I'm Eddie your volunteer coordinator for the Flite Fest 2024. The 10 year anniversary of Flite Fest.
As you may or may not know the volunteers make the event possible. We want to continue that tradition by asking you if you would volunteer at Flite Fest 2024.
Volunteering is not hard and is very rewarding.
You get to meet many new people and work with a great team while learning how the event works and what is needed to keep it going.

Volunteering requirements are easy. We ask you to work two 3.5 hours shifts during the event.
We need anyone willing to help. There are many job duties, from greeting people as they get to the event. Helping with parking. Assisting with builds, Watching the flight line, and Helping with the family tent. The list goes on and on. If you are willing, we have a spot for you.

To be a volunteer is easy. Just go to Flitefest.com and click volunteers then apply and fill out the form and you're a volunteer.

Once we get close to the event I will send out an email with the schedule and any other important info related to the events.

The more volunteers we get for the event the easier it is for everyone and the more fun we have.

I can't wait to see you there.

DaveM

CEO Flite Test
Hey, friend's I'm Eddie your volunteer coordinator for the Flite Fest 2024. The 10 year anniversary of Flite Fest.
As you may or may not know the volunteers make the event possible. We want to continue that tradition by asking you if you would volunteer at Flite Fest 2024.
Volunteering is not hard and is very rewarding.
You get to meet many new people and work with a great team while learning how the event works and what is needed to keep it going.

Volunteering requirements are easy. We ask you to work two 3.5 hours shifts during the event.
We need anyone willing to help. There are many job duties, from greeting people as they get to the event. Helping with parking. Assisting with builds, Watching the flight line, and Helping with the family tent. The list goes on and on. If you are willing, we have a spot for you.

To be a volunteer is easy. Just go to Flitefest.com and click volunteers then apply and fill out the form and you're a volunteer.

Once we get close to the event I will send out an email with the schedule and any other important info related to the events.

The more volunteers we get for the event the easier it is for everyone and the more fun we have.

I can't wait to see you there.
This year will be my 3rd Flite Fest. For the last two years I participated representing FPV Freedom Coalition. Our focus is primarily governmental affairs (pressing the FAA on recreational regulations) and educating the community on drone safety. Our objective at Flite Fest has been to create a no-pressure environment where Flite Fest attendees can get help with troubleshooting their DIY drones and fly through some racing gates without the pressure of a race.

We will be back this year and we are excited to once again spend time with the Flite Test family!

If you can, please consider volunteering. As Eddie said, the volunteers MAKE the event.

Thank you!

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I signed up right of way when I saw this thread! I will be 4 for 4 on volunteering when attending. It's a great way to not only help out, But to learn from others.

'17,'18,'23, '24

Cheers!
LitterBug