Help!!! ESC just keeps beeping

RobA1980

I am running a Radiolink AT9S Pro with R9DS Receiver and an A3V2 Pro Gyro. The second I plug the battery in the motor just beeps fast. I checked everything and it seems like nothing will fix it. I changed the esc and the receiver and still it does it. The thing that got me is when I changed the motor, and it did the same thing. Now the tricky part, as if it isn't already, is, that when I went to my other plane and plugged it in, It works perfectly. This has me scratching my heads. The wires are plugged in the same way as my good plane. What is going on here can someone PLEASE HELP! Oh the last thing is, yesterday the plane worked just as it should and out of nowhere it started with this. All I did was pulled it from the wall and plugged it in to check it before flying and this issue started. Thank you anyone for your time and help in advance.

Attachments

• WIN_20240330_09_22_15_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240330_09_22_15_Pro.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20240330_09_22_33_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240330_09_22_33_Pro.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20240330_09_22_53_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240330_09_22_53_Pro.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 0

joelspangler

If I had to guess, you have the ESC for the motor in one of the other channels - like the elevon, rudder, ailerons. The default value for those is the middle of the channel, and motor ESC's expect to see the lowest value for the channel. Most ESC's go into a programming mode (with lots of beeps) when they don't see that low value.

It's also possible that you have it in the right channel, but have accidently moved the throttle trim up some, so your transmitter is sending a slightly higher than low value... that's something else to check.

RobA1980

If I had to guess, you have the ESC for the motor in one of the other channels - like the elevon, rudder, ailerons. The default value for those is the middle of the channel, and motor ESC's expect to see the lowest value for the channel. Most ESC's go into a programming mode (with lots of beeps) when they don't see that low value.

It's also possible that you have it in the right channel, but have accidently moved the throttle trim up some, so your transmitter is sending a slightly higher than low value... that's something else to check.
hey thank you for replying so fast. I will try this. Its so weird bc all I did was put it away and then the next day plugged it in and this started happening. It is my first time seeing this so I have no clue how to even start fixing it.