2 P-51 Mustang RxR's CHEAP

maxxnslash

Alright guys, I found out that this plane is NOT for my flying style. The first time I took it up, I had a massive tipstall, caught it, and had another, and couldn't save it. That is why one fuselage is damaged (left). So, tower sent me a new fuselage. I had to re-use the wings, spinner, and prop. I guess the prop had some issues, and broke while flying it tonight. Other than a broken prop, one of the P-51's is ready to go besides shimming the motor. The wrecked P-51 has all the electronics (2 servos, an esc, and a motor). If anyone has any questions, please let me know. I just want to get it gone to fund getting another airplane or two. I'll start it out at $150 shipped for everything. Neither plane includes a receiver...

maxxnslash

Well I'm not sure. I have been wanting a few FT planes, or maybe a sukhoi from horizon, but I'm not sure. What have you got?

frogman

It worked before with the DX6i till mine died. My thought was someone would be interested in the wiring harnesses and get a more modern KK2 board or something similar or cheap and be flying. I have everything else all soldered together. Just plug into a new cheap controller (if you don't want to try programming the MultiWii) and drop it all on the frame of your choice. Lots of the soldering is done and these motors are top of the line.

maxxnslash

I'm not sure. I'll really have to think on it. I already have the Electrohub I only have flown a handful of times this year. I'll let you know though. I'm kind of hoping earthsciteach has some planes he may trade. I will consider it though.

frogman

My offer with the tricopter is still out there if you change your mind. If not at least I bumped you back to the top. :)

maxxnslash

Yeah, I will still probably have to pass at least for now. Like I said, indoor season is coming up, and I would like to build/get a couple smaller planes, or a few flitetest planes.

maxxnslash

bump, I would really like to sell/trade these, or at least the electronics from them. I thought about giving the airframes to a kid who lives near me.