A good solid Plane under 100$ Aud?

Toby_Warren

Hey, i was wondering what is a good Aircraft that is fast, easy to fly, cheap, and easy to repair. so yeah that's all i want to know.

ratdog

If you are not into building, then I would recommend the Champ. Great little starter plane that is very forgiving and the kit gives you everything to get started. Just don't fly it in winds above 5mph.

Montiey

Master Tinkerer
I second the champ. I have recommended the Duet in the past, but the champ is a good flying plane, durable and easy to repair it you bust a wing of even mangle the tail. Overall, its a, uh.. hmm......... champ.

Fly'n'_For_Fun

If I were you, I would fly the Hobbyzone Duet. It does not look like as good as the champ, but looks are'nt everything! It flies great, practicly flies itself. Very easy to repair. My first flights with it I tried to go inverted with it but it did not work. Smashed into the groud busted a wing, but a little bit of foam safe CA glue got it right back into the flying just as nice as before the crash.

Great Plane! Totally recomened this!

Skeetpf

I recommend anything from Crash Test Hobbies

They can take a hit & the kits are easy to build

Skeetpf

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
Solid
Fast
Easy to repair

I think of the old "Speed 400" - A "pylon racer" originally designed for the old brushed 400 motor.
The wing is solid balsa and the Speed is the best you can get in that price range.
A brushless hi KV setup will get all the speed you need.

The plane was popular all over the world and the drawings will be easy to find.