• Welcome to the new Flite Test Forum home! Please note that the migration is still undergoing and certain content, user privileges or features may be missing or limited until the transition is complete. Thank you!

Announcing the FT Simple Cub-FTP 164

It's still going to be the Tubby Cubby to me! :mad: :p lol. I understand the reason for the changing of the name, that type of thing can happen.

Cool episode, I do like the idea of FT bringing in the concept of larger balsa gas powered planes. So 2 thumps up from me for venturing into that realm. Can't wait to see what you guys bring to the table with that. Gassers are something that I may get into, but it could be a while. Right now, largest I've been going is 5 foot wingspans and I can do those with electric. But maybe when I get some more years flying, I may venture into a nice larger gas powered plane.

I'm pretty excited to see the Tubby Cubby/Simple Cub be available as a build and I'm sure a speed build kit eventually. As I said in a previous thread, it would've been nice to use as a buddy box trainer when we had our RC Club fly-in this year. BUT, I can always try that again for next year. So eventually I'll be picking one up. :)