Aura 5 Lite Help!

Killerchiken

Ok, so I don't know what really happened. I received my aura on the 25th of Feb, 2022, and it didn't last the day. I am trying to fly a 3D printed wing, 2 Ailerons, and a throttle. I am using the lemon, and It bound up to my old Dx6I on the first try. Power is running through the ESC lead, nothing crazy going here. Everything was working great, and I was beginning to follow the setup videos for the wing. It glitched out as soon as I got it into Quick Change mode to start setup. It was flashing green like it should but not responding to any input from button presses. I waited about 25 minutes but unplugged it because I like my lipo. As soon as I plugged it back in, it wouldn't power on. Esc maybe? Weird... I tried another with no luck.
I went back to the original Castle 35 and confirmed it was outputting power by trying another spectrum receiver. The next bet was to plug it into the pc. It turned on and paired with the lemon, dx6i, and the computer like it was brand new. Connected, verified transmitter input, roll, yaw, the whole shebang... I disconnected and tried powering it via battery again with no luck. Reconnected it and updated it from 1.14 to 1.16. Everything still worked like it should, but only while connected to USB. Tried with the battery again, no luck. Am I going to have to put a USB power supply in this thing too??? Any help would be fantastic, as you can probably guess nobody is responding from the store.

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Ok, so I don't know what really happened. I received my aura on the 25th of Feb, 2022, and it didn't last the day. I am trying to fly a 3D printed wing, 2 Ailerons, and a throttle. I am using the lemon, and It bound up to my old Dx6I on the first try. Power is running through the ESC lead, nothing crazy going here. Everything was working great, and I was beginning to follow the setup videos for the wing. It glitched out as soon as I got it into Quick Change mode to start setup. It was flashing green like it should but not responding to any input from button presses. I waited about 25 minutes but unplugged it because I like my lipo. As soon as I plugged it back in, it wouldn't power on. Esc maybe? Weird... I tried another with no luck.
I went back to the original Castle 35 and confirmed it was outputting power by trying another spectrum receiver. The next bet was to plug it into the pc. It turned on and paired with the lemon, dx6i, and the computer like it was brand new. Connected, verified transmitter input, roll, yaw, the whole shebang... I disconnected and tried powering it via battery again with no luck. Reconnected it and updated it from 1.14 to 1.16. Everything still worked like it should, but only while connected to USB. Tried with the battery again, no luck. Am I going to have to put a USB power supply in this thing too??? Any help would be fantastic, as you can probably guess nobody is responding from the store.
Try to reboot it from the computer program, and make a new model in your transmitter, then program it ONLY through the computer, and then try. should help.