Blade Sr collective pitch and Blade 120 sr fixed pitch heli for sale

Hi guys. I wanted to start off with how much I enjoy the site and the ton of info on here. I know my first post selling something is not the best thing but it is what I have going on right now.

I have been in R/C for many years and it was mainly cars and trucks but a few years ago I wanted to get into flight. Well like most I knew nothing and jumped in with both feet. I bought both of these helicopters to try to learn and life got so busy I couldn't do much with them. Well here I am now wanting to get back into stuff bit I don't want to be in single rotor helis. So I'm looking to sell these to get into planes and multi rotors.

I have a Blade 120 SR BNF with 3 batteries and a few spare parts for sale. It has maybe 2 hours of flight and no real crashes. I had it bound to a Spektrum DX6I when I was flying but since sold the transmitter. I am looking for $75 plus shipping for the 120. photo1.jpg photo3.jpg

I also have a Blade SR collective pitch helicopter for sale also. It has like 30 min. flight time and one minor crash that bent the tail boom but it was replaced. This is a RTF setup. Transmitter battery and all come with it plus a few spare parts like two main shafts and a spare main gear. I also have the original wood blades with some wear I will send with. Current blades are plastic. I'm looking for $150 plus shipping. photo1.jpg photo2.jpg photo3.jpg

Just looking to get rid of these to start having some fun in planes and multi rotors. Prices are pretty firm but make and offer and we can see what we can do. Looking forward to making a deal and interacting with everyone on here and learning much more. Thanks.