CADDX Ant AIO

HI all, first post here.

I purchased the CADDX AIO off the FT Store, and would like to regulate power output. The directions online talk about holding the LED button down to change power, but makes no mention of what color LED means what. Does anyone know what power output correlates with RED green and blue?

Thank you!
Justin

electron

HI all, first post here.

I purchased the CADDX AIO off the FT Store, and would like to regulate power output. The directions online talk about holding the LED button down to change power, but makes no mention of what color LED means what. Does anyone know what power output correlates with RED green and blue?

Thank you!
Justin

I think I figured this one out. I just got the AIO ant from the FT store and had to experiment a bit.

There are four modes. If you hold the button for a while all three colors light up and it switches modes. It will rotate through the modes. The four modes are

No light — default
Red — channel
Green — band
Blue — power

When in one of the above modes a single short press changes the value. The light will blink the number of the value. For example 4 red blinks would mean channel 4.

Hope this helps!

Oh, and be careful with those long presses to change modes. That little bugger gets hot!

Bricks

Master member
You did have the antenna connected RIGHT, when working on the bench and turning up the power it is very useful to have a fan blowing over the VTX. Some not all VTX`s will cut power when they get too hot some don`t which can destroy the VTX.