Canadian online RC Store

Cazador

Since I live in Canada monetary exchange rates and import duties impact anything I order from the US. I have found a few Canadian online RC stores. However, I was wondering which is the best one to deal with (best value, reliability of service etc.) for parts and accessories (electronics etc.)?

Biff45452

I've found that most Canadian retailers just markup their prices to match the US exchange rate anyway. After all usually they have to buy their stock in US currency. I've ordered from great hobbies and they were helpful and the shipping cost was reasonable, their prices however are pretty high. They do sell flite test power packs and other flite test stuff so that is useful.

http://www.greathobbies.com

81zapper

I've purchased from great hobbies batteries and even a spectrum radio . Have had no problems with them and shipping was quite fast.
I do however order a lot of stuff from headsup hobbies in Florida. their price are cheap and delivery is one to two weeks.
I have never had a problem with them as far as quality and delivery . Highly recommend them

T-Richard

I've purchased from great hobbies batteries and even a spectrum radio . Have had no problems with them and shipping was quite fast.
I do however order a lot of stuff from headsup hobbies in Florida. their price are cheap and delivery is one to two weeks.
I have never had a problem with them as far as quality and delivery . Highly recommend them

Good to know, shipping is reasonable?

Mindwarp

T-Richard, if you're in Ottawa, there's a GreatHobbies on Trainyards Road. In fact I was just there this afternoon.