CARBON-Z CUB - GREAT CONDITION - CALI

Liam B

Hello everyone,

Well, time to let her go. I have a Carbon-Z Cub with only about five flights on it. I just don't fly or as much as I want to and need some more cash/room for more planes. It's all stock and ready for any upgrades that you see fit:)

It has some hanger rash. The back receiver hatch may need to be replaced if your picky on looks. Front hatch is taped around the edges so that the paint doesn't peel. Also missing wing bolts, but there just 10mm M3 nuts that can be found at the hardware store. I can get some of you want.

All in all, a fine aircraft, great to fly. I'm asking $300 considering that it was $470 after tax. Too big to ship, unless your loaded and wanna pay shipping. I'm in the Bay Area, PM me for more details.

Pictures:
IMG_1230.jpg
IMG_1217.JPG
IMG_1235.jpg
IMG_1236.jpg
IMG_1234.jpg
IMG_1233.jpg

P.S. If you want HD pictures, I can email them to you. I couldn't post them on the forum because of the size.

Userofmuchtape&glue

Posted a thousand or more times
Nah just grab a a battery big enough to fly it over to aussie land, and get a 4 year old to pilot it. The battery would have to be a... a... ah never mind.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
you could always stick it in a really BIG bottle and float it down under if ya catch the tides right. Who knows with the Fukishima radiation spread so far now it might even glow by the time it gets there for night flying.

Liam B

you could always stick it in a really BIG bottle and float it down under if ya catch the tides right. Who knows with the Fukishima radiation spread so far now it might even glow by the time it gets there for night flying.

Haha. No need for an LED hop-up.