Drone pilot locates missing 82 year old man after three day search

Jnr Kuzi

this is amazing, i Hope the Lawyers Representing the AMA will also use this to show how Great The FPV & the hobby in General are.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Well that did not follow FAA guidelines.

Sorry the old man has to be put back into a random location and be found again with politically correct methods! :p

Seriously though, my government is more correctly referred to as the "Gooberment" so named by actions that resemble a character on the Andy Griffith Show in the early 1960's who was a complete IDIOT!

I hope those in other nations do not think that the US Government represents the American people, as it is in fact now, a Government that is not OF, BY or FOR the people but rather is OF, BY and FOR the agents that Rule Commerce.

Thurmond

Jnr Kuzi

Tritium i hope you're Just kidding, about sending the man back, but then you americans, love following rules..hehehe i Love your country

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Tritium i hope you're Just kidding, about sending the man back, but then you americans, love following rules..hehehe i Love your country

Yes just kidding. That is what I meant by :p. ;)

However the FAA might make such a demand as they have lost all sense of reason!

Thurmond

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
You Americans and distances... :)

That just reminds me of a beer ad we had in Germany once. Local farmers are sitting in a pub when an American comes in asks if they are farmers too and brags about the size of his farm: "My farm is so big, I have to drive one and half a day to get around it."

And the local farmer answers: "Yeah, I once had a car like that too.".

(German though):