E-Flite Turbo Timber RC, vs E-Flite Maule , 1.5m vs Durafly Tundra 2 Comparison

LeeBee71

Hi everyone, in the field where I can fly I need something with Bush Wheels. And within my budget, I'm looking at the three listed in the title of this post. I've read about various problems with the Maule from build quality issues to possible problems with the ESC, but I really like the look of it. So - I would appreciate it if anyone who already owns and flies these aircraft could give me some useful feedback. I'm also leaning towards the Tundra because of the size of its wheels.

whackflyer

Master member
Hi everyone, in the field where I can fly I need something with Bush Wheels. And within my budget, I'm looking at the three listed in the title of this post. I've read about various problems with the Maule from build quality issues to possible problems with the ESC, but I really like the look of it. So - I would appreciate it if anyone who already owns and flies these aircraft could give me some useful feedback. I'm also leaning towards the Tundra because of the size of its wheels.
I'd go with the Tundra, I had the V1 and loved it. Solid electronics, solid plane. The gear was a bit soft but I think they fixed that on V2. Very tough plane and does anything you ask it to.