Episode 51 - History of the RC!

Simpson

Crazy Engineer
Episode 51 - History of the RC!
Released: December 2, 2016

Join Steve and Kevin as they discuss what we think of the history and how little Steve knows.

Questions, Comments? Get in touch with us:
Reply right here on the forum or:
Email us at [email]freefallrc@gmail.com[/EMAIL]
Listen to us on PodBean
Visit freefallrcpodcast.com
Have a look at our Facebook or instagram

Thank you for listening and subscribing!

Free our Skies and See you next time...

HilldaFlyer

Kevin -
I too had a Sinclair but I gotcha' beat though, I had a 64k RAM pack!!!! Recorded my stupid programs on cassette tape but it only functioned about 50% of the time.

My next computer was a Zenith laptop with 10Mb HD with 8086 processor - that was 1988 and cost $2500. At this time I was using the first world wide web with dos-based programs and dialing up Oregon State University main frame from the University of Montana. Whew, those were the days.

Cheers!

Flynn

Kevin -
I too had a Sinclair but I gotcha' beat though, I had a 64k RAM pack!!!! Recorded my stupid programs on cassette tape but it only functioned about 50% of the time.

My next computer was a Zenith laptop with 10Mb HD with 8086 processor - that was 1988 and cost $2500. At this time I was using the first world wide web with dos-based programs and dialing up Oregon State University main frame from the University of Montana. Whew, those were the days.

Cheers!

8086! we studied that in electronics school. That was back when I got the nickname "Flynn" Kevin Flynn. Geez, yeah kids now have no idea what dialup is or games on disk(s) or setting an interupt on a new sound card or hard copy anti-duplicate codes or (super) vga . . .