EZ ID Save file

starcad

When I'm using EZ ID and complete a flight I see the option to save the file. However, I'm unable to name the file or find where the file is saved on my iPhone. Could someone point me in the direction of the stored files.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
When I'm using EZ ID and complete a flight I see the option to save the file. However, I'm unable to name the file or find where the file is saved on my iPhone. Could someone point me in the direction of the stored files.
The log is stored on the Flite Test Servers. You currently cannot use the FT app to download logs. You can however use other apps which let you save to local files. OpenDroneID works the best for me with my phone and Android OS.

DaveM

CEO Flite Test
The log is stored on the Flite Test Servers. You currently cannot use the FT app to download logs. You can however use other apps which let you save to local files. OpenDroneID works the best for me with my phone and Android OS.
Would it be useful to save the FT app log file? As much of my life has been spent working on FAA regulations and fighting NETWORK remote ID (which is inevitable), how might the community use a saved log file? I believe I understand the use cases but I’m interested if they are important to our RC community.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Would it be useful to save the FT app log file? As much of my life has been spent working on FAA regulations and fighting NETWORK remote ID (which is inevitable), how might the community use a saved log file? I believe I understand the use cases but I’m interested if they are important to our RC community.
Same way any telemetry file can be useful. The FT APP currently saves the files on a FT server somewhere, it would be nice to be able to export those files. You can view them and see time totals in the app. That's about it.

Personally, I use other methods and only have test data stored in the app. But some people have want to use/export the data stored in the app.

LB
Screenshot_20240413-074541.png

Screenshot_20240413-074728.png

Last edited: