FOR SALE IN UK - Everything needed to build FT Mustang + a load of Adams Readi-Board

RipGroove

Been sitting on this lot for a couple of months now and I can't ever seem to fine the time to actually get on and build it :( It clearly deserves to go to someone who will actually have the time to build and fly it :cool: I put a lot of effort in to getting it to this stage and I'm pretty sure I have 99% of the parts required to build an FT Mustang and of course a load of genuine Adams DollarTree Readi-Board. The only piece I know for sure I do not have yet is the black poster board for the canopy.

I'm looking for £200 OR NEAREST OFFER collected from the Gloucester area (I'm a 5 min drive from Junction 13 M5). As far as I'm aware the only way to get genuine DT board over here in the UK is to import it from the states like I did, plus we can't get speed build kits over here without massive shipping costs so what with that and the fact I've already cut out the FT Mustang and sourced all the right parts most of the hard work has already been done for you! Of course after you've built the Mustang there is plenty more board for you to build whatever else you want! :cool:

As you can see its all brand spanking new!!!!

Accessories

Genuine Adams Readi-Board (Sold internationally by Bazic, you can email Adams direct and they will confirm this), some of the corners were damaged in transit across the Atlantic but the board is very much useable.

Mustang parts already cut out

Wheels

Hook + Loop

BBQ Skewers

Balsa

Props

Motor

2x ESC's (I ordered 2 by mistake!)

Sevro extensions

Clevises

Control wires and landing gear wires

Bullet connectors

Servos

Battery connector adapters

RX

2x Batteries

Y-Lead

Thought I'd offer it here first before eBay.

Last edited:

AndyP57

Just found you!

Hi,

I'm also in UK and have just found the FliteTest guys on Youtube and now their own site. I suppose I have two questions. First is the obvious one. How low would you go? and second is whether you would consider boxing it all up and couriering up to Preston, Lancs?

Cheers. Andy

RipGroove

Hiya, I guess I could box it up but would need a lot of padding around the readi board which would mean a large box which would be expensive to ship. My only other main concern is that the readi board is very delicate and could easily be damaged in transit if not handled properly and I have literally no faith in any delivery company as I've received countless damaged goods! So I suppose in short, it could be done but could also be risky.