fs-ct6b controller not working properly

Nikhil1059

Hi my name is Nikhil and I brought a Flysky CT6B controller like for 9 months and it worked all fine when today I was trying to make a servo spin it was not working I tried all channels and it was no use I even connected it to my laptop so see if the output of the controller is fine and it was fine and it even binded with the receiver but it still have no response please help me troubleshoot this so that I can complete making my drone

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
do you have a servo tester? first step would be to test to see if the servo itself is working. Next would be to verify power, ground, signal to the header that is going to the servo.

How are you powering the receiver (and therefor the servo)?
what receiver are you using?
can you supply a picture of the receiver powered up and connected to the servo - make sure that we can see the colors of the servo wires.

GrizWiz

Elite member
do you have a servo tester? first step would be to test to see if the servo itself is working. Next would be to verify power, ground, signal to the header that is going to the servo.

How are you powering the receiver (and therefor the servo)?
what receiver are you using?
can you supply a picture of the receiver powered up and connected to the servo - make sure that we can see the colors of the servo wires.
It is possible you connected the servo upside down. Doing so would make it not work and possibly burn it out. Please make sure the signal wire (usually white or yellow) is facing the top of the receiver!

Nikhil1059

It is possible you connected the servo upside down. Doing so would make it not work and possibly burn it out. Please make sure the signal wire (usually white or yellow) is facing the top of the receiver!
I connected it all fine I even checked it with a BLDC motor but still no response so please help

Nikhil1059

I tried 5 servos and 4 brushless dc motors(that worked with a potentiometer) but still, it is binding but there is no response in the servos or the brushless dc motors

Phin G

Elite member
drones and servos's ...does not compute !
try another servo ???
Thats was what i was thinking, if you have another servo then you can test that one, if the servo works, then you either have stripped gears, no power going to the servo or it is broken, if it is broken then contact the seller however if both servos dont work then, i don’t know what may be causing it, bad connection from the solder pads. Also quads don’t normally have servos, unless it is a tri-copter. and servo?