Help! FT aura 5 lite not working with Lemon RX DSMP Diversity Satellite Receiver

Bricks

Master member
Isn`t there a bind button on the Aura to put it and the receiver into bind mode, I don`t own one so cannot test.

_BLACKBIRD_

Make sure the TX is off when you are putting the Lemon into bind mode....
When I tried, the lemon just did the same thing when I started this forum discussion. It made one quick flash then never again. The light only turned on when the tx was on.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
If the light is on solid when the radio is on, it is bound.

What is the version number of the firmware currently installed on your Aura board?

If you can, give us a screenshot of the initial screen in the Aura Config Tool like this after doing a "read from aura" and enabling Live Data

1711649341745.png

One of my Aura birds. Lemon Light flashes every time I power the aura with only the bind pressed. I am only powering via USB cable.
IMG_20240328_141411164.jpg

Last edited:

LitterBug

Techno Nut
You are on newer firmware. I'll update mine when back from the field and see If I get a similar problem. Also, scroll down and take another screenshot with the bottom of the page.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Updated Config tool and Firmware. Still works fine for me on my setup.

What does your Transmitter and Receiver Setup box show?

1711673844479.png

_BLACKBIRD_

Maybe your Aura bind button is broken.....
Hmmm… I’m okay (for now) with it just perma-bound but I still need to find a way to get the transmitter to work with the aura. I don’t want to give up just yet & believe that the aura 5 lite I got for Christmas is broken.