great planes revolver 60 parts

TheBenOmatic

Hello, my name is ben and im new hear:D
I'm about to buy the great planes revolver 60 ARF http://www.greatplanes.com/airplanes/gpma1019.html
the recommended parts in the web site are kind of expensive and not up to date.
For the radio I'm going for the spektrum DX6 (mode 2).
so i don't know if my O.S 46X 2 stroke is suited for the plane.
( I'm currently running on prrety old parts so I'm not updated).
so i need recommandations for:
nitro engaine
servos
pushrods
prop

budget: as cheap as possible, but not on a favorite of low quality
note: it will be lovley for good online rc shops with int' shipping
sorry for my bad english:eek:

have a nice day

Balsa to Foam

A Jack of All Planes!!!
for the engine i would go with a larger two stroke than a 46x, a 56 on up would be much better suited take a look at the asp's at nitroplanes.com the're really good engines for the price I have one and i love the way it runs. For the servos I would also take a look at the 42 gram solar servos at nitro planes too. Pushrods should be included with the arf, and as for the prop it would depend what engine you will be using.
Jack

TheBenOmatic

for the engine i would go with a larger two stroke than a 46x, a 56 on up would be much better suited take a look at the asp's at nitroplanes.com the're really good engines for the price I have one and i love the way it runs. For the servos I would also take a look at the 42 gram solar servos at nitro planes too. Pushrods should be included with the arf, and as for the prop it would depend what engine you will be using.
Jack

thank you jack, did some research and is the 75AX good for it ? or should i go 4 stroke ?
question ? is hitech servos will talk to a spektrum transmitter?