Help for first timer looking to start flying fpv with micro/mini quads

darthjonicus

This is my first post in a forum. I have been highly interested in this hobby for a number of years but due to very limited income I cant really do it. Ideally, I would like to do this as cheaply as possible. I want to be able to fly a mini or micro in fpv but I'm a complete noob and don't quite know how or where to dive in. Does anyone have any helpful ideas on how I can start and what I can really get?

Brayden Lee FPV

If you really want to get into it as fast as possible then I would recommend a Blade Inductrix. It only costs $41 for the bnf and $49 for the rtf. And all you have to do is get upgraded motors($10) and a small all in one camera ($15-$20). By the time all of this has been done you will have what is called a Tiny Whoop, for a very little cost. Also I would recommend upgraded batteries it is only another $10. And honestly people might say that it is a "beginner" quad but its really not, I have been doing freestyle and racing for over a year now and the tiny whoop is still one of my favorite drones that I have because i can fly whenever and wherever I want.

Last edited:

darthjonicus

Thank you Brayden. This actually helps a lot. Ive been very hesitant about just buying some small cheap one only to have it stop working right away. What might you suggest for a screen or goggles that are decent?