Help needed, NAZE 32

ctFlyer

Hi, I was trying to convert an old naze 32 rev 6 to betaflight from cleanflight. but I think I may have locked my self out or "bricked" it. It seems to always be in boot mode (solid blue light only) and will not let me connect to cleanflight or betaflight. I think I have all necessary drivers, and have done all I can think to do to fix this with out any success. When I try to connect to cleanflight or betaflight it says serial port successfully opened, then it waits a bit then says serial port closed. when I try to flash new firm ware, it gives me the error message, "no response from bootloader, programing failed". I have tried flashing with the boot pins jumped and not, although the board does not seem to react to the boot pins being shorted. I have scoured the internet looking for a solution with no luck.
If anyone has any ideas, I would love if you would help me out.
Thanks,
-C

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
When you go to try and flash it does the port bar at the top of Beta flight where you connect at say DFU? If it does not then its more then likely a driver issue and you should try Zadig or Impulse RC driver fixer tool.

Also.. The latest Beta flight does not support F1 boards. you have to go to a lower release.

Last edited:

ctFlyer

Thanks for the response. It does not automatically say dfu in the ports bar, but I have tried selecting "manual" or something like that, then typing DFU unto the spot. I will try an driver fixer tool next. What is the latest betaflight firmware that a f1 board can support, 3.2 by any chance? Thanks!