Hi All, is there a forum for discussing FT Aura configs?

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Here is one, though not packed with answers.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
the FT Aura 5 has alot of stuff to learn. I need some guidence, especially on setting travel limits for micro servos - under 5gm.
Setting travel limits is the same regardless of servo size. If at all possible, try to dial them in and center them using the holes on the servo arm, rod ends, and control horn before setting them in the flight controller. Then use the flight controller to fine tune them.

Spaceagejohnny

Setting travel limits is the same regardless of servo size. If at all possible, try to dial them in and center them using the holes on the servo arm, rod ends, and control horn before setting them in the flight controller. Then use the flight controller to fine tune them.
Thanks, I noticed that in the servo tab of my Aura Config Tool that when live data is set all my servos are reading 120%. how do I change this, I have distroided 2 servos I think from this, my transmitter tx16s and is set for 100% and no expanded limits

randyrls

Randy
Hope this helps.... There is a sub-forum https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?forums/aura-5.240/

These are links to info sources on the Flex Innovations web site.
Flex Innovations Wiki Main Page
AURA Terms and definitions
Troubleshooting and Help

I made a "Test Rig" to see how configs worked. It is made from scraps of old planes. With this I can easily put a config on the test rig and use the Config tool to change a config. ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS OF THE CONFIG BEFORE YOU START MESSING WITH THE CONFIG! DAMHIKT! My backups are sometimes the date and time appended to the end of the config file name, sometimes "-1", "_2" "_3" etc.
AURA Test Rig_sm.jpg

Last edited:

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Hope this helps.... There is a sub-forum https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?forums/aura-5.240/

These are links to info sources on the Flex Innovations web site.
Flex Innovations Wiki Main Page
AURA Terms and definitions
Troubleshooting and Help

I made a "Test Rig" to see how configs worked. It is made from scraps of old planes. With this I can easily put a config on the test rig and use the Config tool to change a config. ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS OF THE CONFIG BEFORE YOU START MESSING WITH THE CONFIG! DAMHIKT! My backups are sometimes the date and time appended to the end of the config file name, sometimes "-1", "_2" "_3" etc.
View attachment 243477
Test rig and file naming is a great idea! (y)